Now in its 16th year, 805 Living remains the high-end regional lifestyle magazine for California’s Central Coast. Published 10 times a year, our print and digital editions reach the most affluent readers of western
Los Angeles (including Malibu, Calabasas, Hidden Hills, Agoura Hills), Ventura, Santa Barbara, and San Luis Obispo Counties.
805 Living offers custom marketing packages:
- Digital Edition
- Dedicated E-Blast
- Social Media: Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, YouTube
- Custom Content Studio
- Sponsored: Video, Digital Edition, E-Newsletter, and Podcast
For what to do in-between the issues, more than 44,000 followers regularly turn to our social media channels to keep up an ongoing conversation of local happenings. Our e-newsletter, “The Insider,” reaches 7,000 recipients monthly. Our website features a robust dining guide, event calendar, resource guides, philanthropic events, and more; and our 805 Living Eats podcast, a bi-monthly culinary conversation between contributing writer Jaime Lewis and local chefs.
805 Living Fast Facts:
- Magazine Print Circulation: 32,000
- Estimated readership: 210,000*
- 100% pick-up rate issue after issue
- 6,600 direct mailed copies
- 44,000+ social media followers
- 450+ public places
- 7,000 e-mail database
- 2,700 in-room hotel distribution
*Four readers per newsstand and direct mailed copies and 19 readers per “public place copies” (e.g. medical offices, spas, salons). Source for public place copy readership number: McPheters & Co. AudienceLab.
- SIGN UP TO RECEIVE THE INSIDER E-NEWSLETTER
- © 3DIGIT MEDIA, LLC 2020
805 Living and 805 Weddings are registered trademarks. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.